We use a ladderless pole system to clean windows as it is the safest way.
We use water that has been purified which makes it 100% pure water with everything else removed.
How does it work
- We purify the water at our premises.
- The purified water is then heated within our van.
- The water is then fed to the pole system and is used with the brush to clean the glass and the frames.
- The window and frame is then rinsed using the purified water and left to dry naturally.
Benefits of using the pole system
- No ladders are used making it the safest method and there is no damage done to the building or dents left in the lawn.
- Both windows and frames are cleaned each wash.
- Previously inaccessible windows above conservatories can now be easily reached.
- Environmentally friendly as no chemicals are used.
- Maintains privacy and reduces disturbances.